General Terms and Conditions of Use of Website
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Cure Kids Ventures Limited (the “Company”).
- Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated in the Site are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, neither we nor any of our employees, officers, directors or shareholders, to the fullest extent permitted by law, will in any way be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, or loss of profits).
- All intellectual property in the Site, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files is owned by or licensed to the Company and may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written consent, other than to the extent necessary to view the material for personal use, non-commercial use or as permitted by law.
- Due to the nature of the internet, the Company cannot guarantee or warrant that the functions on the Site would be uninterrupted or error free or that the Site or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Site (or any linked website) do not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof. We are not responsible for any damage to any computer equipment resulting from use of the Site.
- The Site may contain links to other websites operated by parties that are not associated with the Company. These links have been provided solely for you to obtain further information about other relevant products or organisations. The Company has no control over the information on these sites and therefore makes no representations regarding the accuracy or suitability of such information, services, or products. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of that party’s website. By linking to sites operated by third parties, the Company is not authorising the reproduction of any material on such websites as such material may be subject to intellectual property rights.
- The Company reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current General Terms and Conditions of Use of Website to which you are bound. Your continued use and access of the Site following such amendment will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the amended Terms, as amended.
- If at any time the Company does not enforce any of these Terms, the Company will not be construed as having waived that term or the Company’s rights to later enforce that term or any other term.
- If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms will be governed by New Zealand law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.